quarta-feira, 8 de julho de 2009

EXERCISE

Objetivo: Ampliar o universo vocabular do aluno
(Exercício baseado na TP4)


Complete:

a) I am a good ________________. (filho (a))
b) My mother's ___________________ is my ________________. (irmã)(tia)
c) My father's _____________ is my ______________. (irmão)/(tio)
d) My mother's sister is my ___________________. (tia)
e) _________ am the most beautiful _______________ of my grandparents. (Eu)/(neta,o)
f) My uncle's son is my _______________. (primo)
g) John is the friend of my father.________ is my___________________. (ele)/ (padrinho)
h) Mary is my aunt and she is my _______________. (madrinha)
i) My brother's ______________ is my ________________. (esposa)/ (cunhado)
j) My sister's _________________ is my _______________. (marido)/ (cunhada)
k) My father's ______________ is my mother's ________________ . (irmã)/ (cunhada)
l) In my house there are ________________ animals (alguns):
____________ (gato)
____________ (ganso)
____________ (galinha)
____________ (vaca)
____________ (rato)
____________ (abelha)

Aluna: Isabella

Professora: Eleonay
(Obs.: Eleonay é formada em Letras e atualmente está lecionando língua inglesa, por isso está desenvolvendo as oficinas nessa disciplina.)

2 comentários: